1. Create master model by 3D printing or CNC machining.
The surface finish need to be consistent with the end product.
What is vacuum casting?
Polyurethane vacuum casting is a molding process for duplicating plastic products by pouring liquid polyurethane/resin into silicone mold under vacuum condition, and solidifying in oven. It’s one of a great ways to make high quality plastic prototypes and small quantity of parts.
• Time and cost are significantly cut down compared to conventional mold making.
• Choose from a wide range of plastic types for the most optimal suitability.
• Colors & Textures can be cast directly to the vacuum casting parts or painted afterward.
• Rubber parts, Over-molding and Insert molding are available.
• Can do many complicate features that CNC machining can’t achieve.
Here is the contact information of a mold maker, rapid prototype manufacturing, on-demand manufacturing supplier, low volume production factory in China.
Did you have a rough concept of part design? Or a product at prototype development? Or maybe looking for a reliable injection mold maker in China? Try to Contact Danke Mold.
Our engineering team will bring most suitable manufacturing processes to meet different quantity, timeline and budget.
We will response less than 24 hours