1. Master model created by 3D printing or CNC machining.
The surface finish need to be consistent with the end product.
What is vacuum casting?
Polyurethane vacuum casting is a molding process for duplicating plastic products by pouring liquid polyurethane/resin into silicone mold under vacuum condition, and solidifying in oven. It’s one of a great ways to make high quality plastic prototypes and small quantity of parts.
• Time and cost are significantly cut down compared to conventional mold making.
• Choose from a wide range of plastic types for the most optimal suitability.
• Colors & Textures can be cast directly to the vacuum casting parts or painted afterward.
• Rubber parts, Over-molding and Insert molding are available.
• Can do many complicate features that CNC machining can’t achieve.